Frequently Asked Questions

RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT:  Who do I contact for a copy of my Record of Employment?

When filing EI applications, the payroll company is the employer.

  • Cast and Crew: 604-437-6363
  • EP Canada: 604-987-2292

BENEFITS:  Who do I contact if I have questions about my benefits?

Pacific Blue Cross

Health and Welfare – Rachel: 604-419-2471

Long Term Disability / Life – Elaine: 604-419-2423

Pension – Lynn: 604-419-2426

Teamsters 155 T4s or Receipts for Union Dues

Teamsters 155 Office: 604-876-8898

Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Or Email:

DISPATCH AVAILABILITY:  Who do I contact to change my dispatch availability?

Teamsters 155 Dispatch: 604-876-8349

Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Saturday-Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

UNION DUESHow do I pay?

You can pay your union dues by going to Teamsters website at:

Log in with your PIN and password and you can then pay by credit card.

Where do I send email inquiries to:

For All Other Inquiries:

Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Call the Office: 604-876-8898 or Dispatch: 604-876-8349

Or Email: